Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Belly said "That's enough"

And when my belly speaks, I listen. It knows more then I do at the moment.

Well, today's accounting (So far) comes to 6 hours physical labor, and 1 1/2 hours of mental labors. And to that I plan to add: 1 hour for Ian care (physical labor) and time spent reading and studying my midwifery.

We hauled a truck load to the dump today, got some old appliances and mattresses out of our yard, worked like the dicken trying to get Galen shod, his glasses fixed and get him off to school.

After my nap I spent 45 minutes scrubbing my bathroom. The bathroom needs deep scrubs 1-2 times per week, and light cleans every day. We blame Ian's issues. Then I did dinner.... and that is where my belly told me to stop. So I have. The upstairs bathroom, the car seats and many other items have to wait until tomorrow for be worked on.- if I manage to get that far.

Tomorrow will bring new challenges. I have a chineze buffet to cook, boy scouts award banquet and customers to appease. We will see how tomorrow accounts, when it is all added up, but for tonight... I am mostly done.

No comments: