Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Changes

A lot has happened since life got too busy to blog here.
I am now a master's student a BSU, and have 8 children, and I teach there to pay for tuition.
Going back to school has caused me to simplify my life in almost all other ways.
I have had to focus on what is important.

What is important?
1. Family- my spouse, kids, parents, grandparents, siblings, ect
2. My spiritual growth- I take time every day to prayer and study and realigning myself with my Heavenly Father.
3. My school work/teaching. I feel called to teach- to reach out and show love and belief in another through instruction.
4. My health and physical maintenance- using and enjoying the awesome body I have. It is a gift that is useful to me now and for eternity and I try to treat it well, and learn to work with it. This means things like eating right, exercising and using it in every good way, and being thankful for it.

Everything else is secondary-

No comments: